[pianotech] Fwd: Re: Re: Fw: Liszt Orage

Horace Greeley hgreeley at sonic.net
Sat Dec 11 13:09:31 MST 2010

At 11:56 AM 12/11/2010, you wrote:
>On 12/11/2010 11:24 AM, Kent Swafford wrote:
>>
>>Relief is right! I used the Aldo Ciccolini version as an antidote.
><grin> Exactly what I did.

Awww...c'mon...give the poor guy a break.  After all, just think
about all the MTA competition trophys he has at home....

...besides, there's really nothing to worry about...his career will
be short.  Watch his hand position...technique like that guarantees
multiple hand, forearm, and shoulder injuries over time.

Best.

Horace