[pianotech] Technician's manual

limhseng at gmail.com limhseng at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 21:22:42 MST 2010

Get Reblitz book and the PTG PACE series-lots of pictures in them. If you are a 'bookie' :), borrow these from the library-
Let's tune up- Travis
Piano tuning, repair and rebuilding-Stevens
Professional piano tuning-Dean Howell
Scientific piano tuning and servicing-Howe
Piano tuning and allied arts-White
Good luck
Powered by Gee! from StarHub