[pianotech] All words and no action......

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 13 11:24:24 MST 2010

Well, they are fun to burn! :-)

br
----- Original Message -----
From: "Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft" <alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com>
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 12:12:10 PM
Subject: Re: [pianotech] All words and no action......

Wow, I didn't think there was a market for those. I'm going to write up an ad right now for Creig's list. Aged - Pre-drilled Pinblocks for sale. :-)

Al -
High Point, NC

On Dec 13, 2010, at 12:21 PM, Barbara Richmond wrote:

This reminds me of the call I got from someone asking for a used pinblock.

"A used pinblock?"

"Yes. I bought this piano, but was told it needed a new pinblock. I'd like to get a used part that wouldn't be as expensive."

"Well, that's not how pinblocks work....."

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, IL