[pianotech] All words and no action......

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Dec 13 14:04:38 MST 2010

I think oxygen is the lack.

I have a couple old pinbock for sale......wish I told Tim to hang on to
that soundboard they sawed out of my Steinway A....!! :>)

Dude! All it needs is a new action!!! Easy fix, right?

I agree sort of with you, Ron with alternate opinions:   It was Great
grandma's wedding present first, then an instrument for a couple years,
then furniture, then cost, then just a huge, heavy box to move at moving
time!

"But it looks so nice!  We always polished it with Olde English and dusted
it every couple months....AND..."all the notes work, and somebody did
something to the "pads" a few years ago....

Paul