[pianotech] Item found inside pianos

Michael Musial neeper99 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 00:13:37 MST 2010

I tuned a console piano that was inherited from an elderly, infirm aunt after she was moved to a nursing home. When I opened the lid I found an envelope tacked to the inside of the piano.  There was over 500 dollars cash in that envelope!  After a brief moment of soul searching, I gave the envelope to the customer.  She was quite pleased with the find and joked that she could pay me with some of the cash I found......
I did not get a tip.
sigh....

Michael Musial