[pianotech] Item found inside pianos

Alan Eder reggaepass at aol.com
Fri Dec 17 06:55:43 MST 2010

Well, since you've gone and mentioned The Weed, early on in my career, I was involved in rebuilding an old upright for a VERY well-known artist.  We found the remnant of a hand rolled cigarette inside.  Sent it off to the crime lab for analysis and, sure enough, it was the kind of smoke-able that you can only get legally here in California with a prescription.

Alan Eder