[pianotech] Piano Scale

RWyatt8547 at aol.com RWyatt8547 at aol.com
Tue Dec 21 07:53:44 MST 2010

Clark

    I have a scale for A B Chase with a T in plate with  wrapped 8 singles,
12 doubles, 2 doubles & 7 triples in  supplemental  in the bass. Is this
like yours? this one has a unusual scale  in the treble. let me know and I can
send it to you.
                                                                    Rick
Wyatt
                                                                    Dallas
Chapter

In a message dated 12/20/2010 8:07:04 P.M. Central Standard Time,