[pianotech] Overseas shipping to USA & Ivory issues. (

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Dec 21 08:50:23 MST 2010

   Al
  But did you tell them it had ivory key tops?
  Dale Erwin

The last piano shipment I did overseas was to Belgium. Crating and shipping was $3000.00. I don't know what the crating charge would be in England, but this should be a good starting point. The piano was a Steinway and did have ivory key. I declared the date of manufacture as 1936 and had no problem.

Al -

High Point, NC