[pianotech] Scrunch time with no key for access

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Tue Dec 21 17:36:59 MST 2010

You're too good, Susan, undoing the key slip, thereby allowing me to remove the music rack and the fall board all together.  (I almost have the feeling you've been there  :-)

As to the other ideas:
As to the washroom window ... what???
As to opening from the inside ... a definite possibility, but for some reason I opted out trying that.
As to taking the case apart ... not nearly enough time or abilities on my part.
As to the sledge hammer and charging for tunings ... if only I had thought of that.
  (and Gerald agrees)

Keith