[pianotech] Loose inside rim

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Tue Dec 21 21:32:53 MST 2010

I think you should reglue it.  I don't know whether I'd put a time frame on it asap or wp (whenever possible) but I'd want to do a careful examination of the rim and see what else might be going on.  A better picture of what's happening outside the frame of the photograph (and with better lighting) would be interesting to see.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com