[pianotech] This could have been a really memorable day...

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Dec 21 22:46:00 MST 2010

Driving away from my first customer this a.m., out in the sticks near Luck
Wisconsin, I spotted a red-headed woodpecker in the road. It was
snowy/slushy, so I wasn't able to see what it was pecking at.... maggots
eating roadkill?? I've never seen a woodpecker in the road, and yes, it did
fly away (i.e. it was not roadkill itself!)

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN