[pianotech] M&H Hammer flanges

Larry Fisher RPT larryf at pacifier.com
Thu Dec 23 09:48:50 MST 2010

I’ve got a M&H grand on my database that is three or four years old supposedly and I need a hammer flange for it.  I have another M&H grand considerably older that needs a hammer flange as well.  I’ve made a few out of Knabe flanges but, at the moment, the process is at an extreme risk of losing one or more of my fingers.  I’ve included a link to the M&H WNG website indicating the flanges I need.  This is my second post regarding this.  I’m tempted to purchase a bunch of Knabe flanges and make a few to sell but quite frankly, I shouldn’t have to!!!

http://www.wessellnickelandgross.com/index.php/action-parts/shanks-flanges/mandh-current-shank-and-flange.html

We do not stock this item.
Schaff Piano

M&H factory response  ..........

We do not make or carry wooden parts, all of ours are composite, carbon and nylon.

I have tried to get the parts for you but they do not want to break up sets and the guys do not think it advisable to use both wood and composite parts on the same piano.  I am sorry I cannot help.

Nina