[pianotech] OT: See attached

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Dec 24 06:32:09 MST 2010

Thanks Terry
  No joke. Weary of politically correct B.S. We wouldn't want anybody to be offend by celebrating Christs Birth after all.  I mean, he was such a bad guy and all.
   I mean reall........"peace on earth and  and goodwill to all men"  is such a bad idea  donchaknow?
  But for those of us who believe and celebrate.  We will never apologize.
  My Best to all my colleagues of all faiths but at this time to fellow believers...
  Merry Christmas and Blessed new Year.

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com