[pianotech] How does fog freeze?

Scott Gray pelican2 at gmx.com
Sat Dec 25 08:27:06 MST 2010

Well... You've had fog accumulate on the windshield?  Right?  Well if
the surface that the accumulation is accumulating on is frozen..  the
fog or moisture is frozen!...and the layers just build up.  Just like
black ice.  The car gets sugar coated.. the side of the house facing the
wind get's coated and frozen. It's kinda cool if you don't have to be
out there.  Even your face starts to feel the ice/fog hitting it, and
that smarts too! I've had this happen with wind and no wind but it's
usually really cold anywhere from +20 to -20.

Your right.. you can fall for it.. cuz man it gets slick!.. Wow!

As far as I can see.. it's a beautiful day here.. bright sun and 22° and
windy! (see pics)

Merry Christmas to All!

Scott

--
Ronald Scott Gray_ *RSG Piano Service_*BF2 server**