[pianotech] Multi-tool blades

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 26 06:56:22 MST 2010

Hey multi-toolers,

I noticed in the latest Woodcraft flier, that there is a company which makes blades that fit a number of the different brands of multi-tool. I took a look at the website. The information box at the bottom of the page shows the different connection configurations of the tools--I see that my Dremel has the same set up as a few other brands. Though Chicago is listed as a tool which accepts these blades, it's not in the information chart, but when I looked it up on the Harbor Freight website, its configuration looks a lot like the Dremel.

http://www.woodcraft.com/Family/2082340/Imperial-MultiTool-Blades.aspx

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois