[pianotech] Making a hitch pin loop

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Sun Dec 26 14:27:47 MST 2010

I have the loop making device from Schaff.
Before that purchase, I just put a nail in a piece of wood and cut the head off,
Then just bend the wire around the nail, then take the free end, and wrap it around the wire.
The wood that the nail is attached to, gives you the control to stop the twiating motion.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia