[pianotech] Wurlitzer console action bracket hold-down screw

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Sun Dec 26 21:09:34 MST 2010

Paul,

Since it’s already exceeded its’ intended life span you could simply stick
some leather in the hole with you glue of choice (mine would be titebond and
super glue) and that should hold it just fine for whatever life it has left.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com

216-226-3791 (office)