[pianotech] Demonstrating HT's (was: pianotech Digest, Vol 26, Issue 99)

Jon Page jonpage at pianocapecod.com
Mon Dec 27 13:20:52 MST 2010

>How can I install these layout numbers into an Accutuner to quickly
>demonstrate the sounds to my piano teacher friends?

I can't speak to the entering offsets into your machine but using my VT100
I have compared an HT with ET by tuning the left strings of the unisons of
C & F# triads to an HT and the right string triad unisons to ET. It just takes
a little mute jockeying. This compares the beginning with the end of the
cycle of 5ths by thirds, fifths and the triad.
--

Regards,

Jon Page