[pianotech] Wurlitzer console action bracket hold-down screw

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Mon Dec 27 19:54:26 MST 2010

This is not a "pressure" hold, in that the screw isn't used to prevent things from moving. It's just there to hold the action in place.

WTF? It isn't used to prevent things from  moving - it is there to hold the action in place. Sooooooooooo, it is there to keep the action from moving. Right?

Terry Farrell

I guess I shoud have said, "things that move". In other words,  a screw that holds a hinge, or a flange, is a "moving" screw. The action is held in place with no moving parts.

Wim

PS. I agree with "mom". Let's watch our language.