[pianotech] blasting cabinet construction?

Stephen Grattan lostchordclinic at ameritech.net
Tue Dec 28 05:29:15 MST 2010

Hi Jim,

I like the separate container for the beads for two reasons.  #1, it is easier
to empty or change the beads when they become too dirty or broken up.  #2, if
the unit gets plugged up it is easier to locate the clog. Also, I usually keep
100 pounds of beads in the hopper/steel wastebasket and the pipe out of the box
sticks down into the container so it fills it as it uses the beads and there is
nothing to seal. It has worked wonderfully for 16 years.

Steve Grattan
Lost Chord Clinic