[pianotech] Union wages

Byron byronquam at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 28 13:34:35 MST 2010

Realize that every negative comment against unions or minimum wage has a
negative effect on our earning power. People earning good union wages have
pianos. British Columbia (where I live) has the lowest minimum wage in
Canada and they are talking about raising it a dollar or two. I would
imagine when it does increase I will see a few extra tunings a year. Minimum
wage earners are a part of households with pianos.

Byron Quam - Vancouver