[pianotech] OT! OT! OT! $450, 000 Salaries For Stagehands. No, really. $450, 000 Salaries For Stagehands

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at frontier.com
Tue Dec 28 17:59:57 MST 2010

Among those whose main pursuit in life is wealth and power, these guys
are bit players.  They represent a tiny minority:  members of the
working class who have found a way to make more than 1/400th of what the
top guy makes.  But wholly legitimate under the rules of the game.  At
least they're not using cronyism, dense contracts, and misleading
marketing info to skim millions off the top of our economy.  I would
like to think most of us prefer to do what we love and live within our
means, and support the lawmakers who are willing to try to limit what
the bandits can take from our economy.

BTW, Kent, rather than just tossing this out to see who bites, you might
risk stating your own opinion.