[pianotech] Wurlitzer Butterfly Grands

Ken & Pat Gerler kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net
Tue Dec 28 22:18:41 MST 2010

On the subject of Wurlitzer Butterfly grands, Does anyone have a picture of
one available.  It has been a while since I have seen one and I just had a
call to service one.  There is also a complaint that it is not muting (not
the term the prospective customer used).  I guess when I see it, I'll
remember how to get into the instrument.

Thanks in advance,

Ken Gerler