[pianotech] tool case

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 29 21:11:53 MST 2010

Thank you to those who responded thus far and anyone who might later on.  I had one with wheels but actually the handle wor out, wouldn't retract.  For me something rolnig is best since I do so much walking to catch busses trains and even  taxis at times.  I'll check this out.  James is yoru suitcase a large or small one?  I'm not sure about the back pack thing, but something rolling is my thing.  So thanks again, and a shopping I go again.  I saw this rolling tool bag on line on Sears' website, but the store didn't carry it a wasted bus trip. It was nice to get out anyway.  Well have a good one everyone.
Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com