[pianotech] Early 1900's Weber Player Grand

Stephen Grattan lostchordclinic at ameritech.net
Thu Dec 30 05:08:45 MST 2010

Hi Rob,

I had one exactly like this given to me a couple years ago.  It is not a Duo-Art
but just a Aeolian player made in grand piano form.  They are fairly rare (at
least in our area) but I do not believe that they are worth much. More of a
curiosity in my opinion.  It will need everything an upright piano would need in
terms of restoration.

Steve Grattan