[pianotech] Louder, after tuning? (simplified)

Piano Boutique pianoboutique at comcast.net
Thu Dec 30 12:34:14 MST 2010

keith; It is my understanding that two strings in tune are lowder. They move
together and show louder patterns on a DB meater. By working together; they
move more air.; Two strings out of tune have more disanence and are harsher
on the ear drum; which would confuse the human; but shows not as lowd on a
meater.; This is just what I have ben told and i give it you in good faith.;
William Benjamin; PTG RPT