[pianotech] OT: splashy, muddy fun before New Year!

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 30 20:24:18 MST 2010

Almost time to get back to the grindstone, so today I was enjoying some wet, messy and muddy fun, splashing through the local trail on the last
days of 2010!

With all the rain lately, this was the perfect opportunity to get some cool UNDER WATER footage with my new GoPro video cam, which has a waterproof housing. (Sure glad I had an
extra pair of shoes in me car after the ride! My feet were FREEZING
from being drenched in the ice cold aqua!)

Hope you all have a great New Year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViydC3ZgqTI

Terry Peterson

Accurate Piano Service