[pianotech] tools

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Thu Dec 30 22:05:08 MST 2010

Marshall,

You certainly do have a different dynamic from so many of us.
Personally, I would be at a loss not to be able to bring with me what I do to each job .
Without a vehicle I would have to change my modus operandi completely.

I do not relish your task at hand.

The parameters for deciding what to carry with you, and what to leave behind, a real challenge, indeed.
In time you will arrive at a place where your decisions in this matter will satisfy your honorable work ethic.

Sincerely,

Keith