[pianotech] Fwd: year so far

Piano Boutique pianoboutique at comcast.net
Fri Dec 31 11:31:01 MST 2010

First of all I want to say, Happy New Year to all.

Second I remember, some thing, what Mr. Fries said to a class on business once.

When times are hard, people stay home and enjoy their pianos so business is good.

When times are good, people have their pianos worked on, because they have the money.

I will give you another one.  Some people think the piano is going away and there is no future in them.  I think the more scarce it gets, the more a tec will cost.  Just try to higher a stage coach repairman and you will know where the disappearing piano business will go.

William