[pianotech] Fallboard Retainer Device (Steve)

Carlos Ralon ceralon at comcast.net
Fri Dec 31 13:50:51 MST 2010

Hi Cy,
The one piece fall is the only type that will come down on ones hands. One
end of the Velcro strip attaches to the 1" square piece stuck under the
falloard lip then folds over the streacher and connects to the other 1"
square piece stuck to the plate. OK? Fabric stores carry a large selection
of velcro strips, and stick-on pieces in different colors.
Happy New Year  Carlos Ralon, RPT