[pianotech] tools

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Fri Dec 31 14:06:51 MST 2010

On 12/31/2010 11:10 AM, Marcel Carey wrote:
> I don't know about this, but to me, if I was a thief or a thug, I
> would rather steal a portable computer than a bag of tools... What
> makes you think that you would be less at risk with a computer case?

I use a laptop computer case as my small case, leaving the big one in
the trunk. I hang the tuning hammer out a corner of it -- it sticks out
a couple of inches. I figure, if anyone looks into the car and sees the
tuning hammer hanging out, they won't assume it's a computer and break
into the car.

I somehow feel they really won't want a tuning hammer.

Susan