[pianotech] Studley returns

Allan Gilreath, RPT allangilreath at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 3 10:32:56 MST 2010

It was displayed at the Piano 300 event at the Smithsonian. Most of us
who attended the Arlington Convention had a wonderful opportunity to see
it in person. We always look for venues particularly relevant in every
city we visit so I hope everyone make it to Las Vegas next summer.

I have to say that my poster of this particular tool chest has inspired
me in the shop more than once.

Allan
Allan Gilreath, RPT
Registered Piano Technician