[pianotech] Studley returns

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Jan 3 12:04:57 MST 2010

There are a couple of things I find frustrating about this
chest. Norm's video is the first indication I've seen of how
the layers are accessed. But then he skipped on. I'd love to
see more detail. Is there a schematic available somewhere, or
photo series? Another is the stories indication that the back
layer on the left side (buried out of sight) has piano
specific tools that have yet to be identified. If there were
publicly available photos of the stuff, we might be able to
help do just that. Anyone know of a photographic inventory
(not a written list) of the chest contents, spread out where
they can be seen?

Ron N