[pianotech] Filemaker Pro Templates

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 4 17:56:17 MST 2010

I need to finally set up a real database, and I was considering
Filemaker Pro since it works on both PC & Mac. Before I reinvent the
wheel, does anyone know of a decent template for piano business purposes?

Dave Peake had a bunch of that stuff. Unfortunately, he is suffering from an early form of Parkinson's and is not able to do any of the piano business any more. You might try to get in touch with his wife, Gretchen, through Randy Potter. The templates may still be rattling around in Dave's archives.
Regards,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police