[pianotech] Filemaker Templates?

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 19:02:47 MST 2010

I asked a similar question, and most folks wrote "make your own dude!" In
the meantime I've used a simple customer DB I put together on an Apple ][c
back around 1984, and exported into later versions of AppleWorks, and more
recently Filemaker Pro 8.5 and Bento.
Filemaker should be more than sufficient for whatever you dream up. Bento
might suffice (and has an iPhone version). I suggest you poke around their
support and forum pages (http://www.filemaker.com/support/index.html). Let
us know if you have find or create any template or general suggestions to
share,
Patrick Draine