[pianotech] neck surgery/ recovery time

David Heidel dbheidel at comcast.net
Mon Jan 4 21:12:56 MST 2010

Mick - I had an artificial cervical disc "installed" in my neck 2 years ago.
The advantage of that vs. fusion was that I retained full mobility in my
neck, and was back at full work within a month, probably closer to 2 weeks.
The only problem is getting your Dr. to convince the insurance co. to
approve the artificial disc.  Good Luck.

David Heidel, RPT

Heidel Piano Services

Spokane, WA

(509) 465-9091