[pianotech] Filemaker Pro Templates

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Mon Jan 4 21:41:50 MST 2010

While I wish Dave Peake the very best in his battle this is precisely why I
went with Quickbooks. Since QB is  a corporate product it’s unlikely that
any one person holds all the keys and therefore the product lives long after
they do. I’ve had 2 products before this that folks just stopped supporting.
That was quite enough for me.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com