[pianotech] Filemaker Templates?

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Tue Jan 5 10:25:51 MST 2010

Jer,

                I think I remember you saying that you had some help in
building yours. It is a very fine effort and will suit most folks needs
quite well indeed. I had some difficulty in bringing it up in 10.0 but rest
assured that it works well in that version once you figure it out. I stand
behind what I said before about not having the program you buy tied to one
individual. Since you have built this yourself (with help?) this does not
apply.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com