[pianotech] O.T. - Orange Bowl

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Jan 6 10:59:36 MST 2010

Back in the very early '80's when I went to Oregon State, we used to call
the Oregon/Oregon State game the Toilet Bowl.  OSU won only 5 or 6 games
my entire 4 years there and Oregon wasn't much better in those days.  Sure
was a great game between them last month, though!  Too bad for the
Beavers!

Paul