[pianotech] Action Ratios

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Jan 6 19:47:23 MST 2010

Nick:

Let's make this easier.  Attached is a spread sheet and people are welcome
to play around with it.  It's not complicated to set up.  I've used your
definitions of the input and output arms.  Independent variables are in
yellow.  The key question here is defining let-off as either a constant or a
percentage of total dip.  I've used your 25% of total dip figure.  The
particular data is from an action I'm working on.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com