[pianotech] Business car in NEBRASKA in winter :-)

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Jan 7 07:05:54 MST 2010

Does this mean you can't make the PTG meeting in Kearney this Sunday?

Paul
Univ of Nebraska, Lincoln

From:
David Pritchard <david at davidpritchard.com>
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
01/06/2010 10:40 PM
Subject:
[pianotech] Business car in NEBRASKA in winter :-)

I am currently in the panhandle of Nebraska in the middle of a blizzard.
At 9:30am my car got stuck in a snow drift and my client had to get his
friend to bring a loader to rescue me.  It took them an our and a half to
find me.  I'm glad they did, else I would have probably frozen to death
tonight as it is expected to get to 20 below.  The wind was so strong and
the white out conditions so bad, that they had me jump in the loader and
took me back to my clients house, hoping we could go get my car later when
the wind died down.  They got a free tuning of course, but unfortunately
the wind never died down and I am spending the night at my client's house.
 Luckily, they are about the nicest people you could ever meet.  We hope
to go plow our way to my car with the loader in the morning and get me
back to the highway, about 7 miles away.

David Pritchard - 140 miles from home (normally Scottsbluff, Nebraska)

Music for Media • Mobile Recording
http://www.davidpritchard.com