[pianotech] Best way to change touch on Yamaha Grand

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Thu Jan 7 15:12:35 MST 2010

I missed the other discussion. :-(
I should have known, adding a punching to the balance rail on the black to
raise it, was too easy.
Off course the other part of easy, was a FR punching,to compensate for the
extra height.
Your drawing explains, what I couldn't see. Thank you.
It seems like in my old age, I am seeing less and less. :-)
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia.