[pianotech] Legal Pre-Ban Ivory Sets For Sale

craigmiller at artisanpiano.com craigmiller at artisanpiano.com
Fri Jan 8 07:50:03 MST 2010

Hi All,

I have been hoarding two sets of pre-ban ivory with the intention of using them, but have decided
that I probably never will and that it's best to sell them if I can. They came from the estate
of Bill Gertz in New Haven. One is a set from the Aeolian factory and was for a M&H BB, which is marked on the
box. The other I believe came from Pratt Read and is wrapped in the original paper and tape.
It has a four digit part number stamped on it. Both sets are complete. The Aeolian set looks great.
I have never opened the Pratt Read set, but will open it if I have an interested party.
I can also send photos and measurements. I am asking $600/set, which is what I paid for them,
and which I think is a very good price these days.

Thanks,

Craig Miller
770-321-9390
craigmiller at artisanpiano.com