[pianotech] aural checks and verituner or other ETD

Zoe Sandell yiddishtangofever at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 8 10:48:52 MST 2010

John,

That is really interesting.  I really like the idea of setting the
temperament octave notes aurally.  (otherwise- how will I learn?)
I had the idea to set A4 with Verituner- then save my file, tune Verituner
off- do as you did setting the temperament, turn the machine back on and see
how my ear compares
 A work in progress...

Zoe