[pianotech] Palatino piano

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 16:26:33 MST 2010

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 11:36 AM, Joe Goss <imatunr at srvinet.com> wrote:

> Hi, any one out there with experiance servicing or setting up Palitino
> pianos?
> Never seen one myself but have a friend thinking of getting one.

Hi Joe,

I tuned one a few years ago, as chinese pianos go it was kind of middle of
the road, reminded me of early Samicks.
Everything was there and solid, pins were tight, not overly but smooth and
held well. It had a lot of lost motion, he'd had it about 6 or 8 months.
He moved away after that so I never saw it again.
Good Luck

Mike
--
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Steven Wright

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404