[pianotech] Laminotomy and getting back to work

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Jan 11 14:37:00 MST 2010

It's certainly wise advice to be wary of pain killers, but it's also helpful
to realize that you won't become addicted to them if you take them when you
NEED them.  I have heard that from a variety of reliable sources over the
years, and it was very recently (this month) echoed by a very knowledgeable
close friend/nurse. Operative word is NEED, not "want" or "crave"!!

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN