[pianotech] still for sale

michael campi campimichael at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 11 14:39:54 MST 2010

Aright youse guyz,

I have got to move this stuff, mortgage is due, and you know you want it you're just waiting for the right price. Well here it is: I will take the first reasonable offer at or over $375.00. Helluva good price for this stuff. Send those offers in this week and I will include shipping.

	Bolduc Grand Pinblock Removing Blade – New $225.00  Sale Price
	$175.00 + shipping

	Spurlock Hammer Tapering Jig – New $110.00 Sale Price $100.00 +
	shipping

	Spurlock Soundboard Shimming System with shim stock. Includes Router
	Base, Cutter and

	Die Grinder and shims. New $137.00 without shims. Sale Price $125.00
	including shims + shipping

	Bolduc upright soundboard  and upright pinblock VHS. Both $90.00 +
	shipping

	Nick Gravagne Soundboard and Bearing (3 DVD's and 1 VHS) $75.00 +
	shipping

	Really Big Router Bit

	Nick Gravagne soundboard installation manual

	Rebuilders Handbook of Treble String Tensions

	VHS player to watch your new videos
These items are available immediately and I would like to sell
	them as soon as possible.Contact: Michael Campi at (909)949-1955 or campimichael at hotmail.com