[pianotech] CA for stripped screw holes

Brian Trout brian_trout at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 14 16:27:56 MST 2010

Hmmm...  that makes me wonder, does the lotion that gets put into Kleenex contribute to the reaction as compared to just a paper towel or plain (no lotion added) Kleenex?

Oh, such fun!!

Woulda been my luck, though, had I managed to catch a Kleenex on fire, it would have been in a customer's home with them peering over my shoulder with an anxious look waiting for me to "fix it"...  and me trying to think of something brilliant to say.  "I meant to do that!!  It helps in the curing process.!!"  LOL!!

Brian