[pianotech] CA for stripped screw holes

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Thu Jan 14 17:11:52 MST 2010

I should have known you'd go and do that.  Now that you know the secrets of
the fire swamp...........

After it all happened, I wondered if there might not have been something in
that particular kleenex, or something NOT in that particular kleenex that
caused combustion.  I know I've heard of others using kleenex in a pinch and
they haven't been to the ER either - so I dunno.  And no, John, I actually
never repeated the experiment (probably until tomorrow that is - I'm in the
shop and have some Red Dryburgh aching for an adventure...........

WRM