[pianotech] personal question- where did you learn PT?

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Thu Jan 14 20:03:13 MST 2010

wonder what I will be saying in 30 years...
Zoe

"I've attended 30 seminars and 30 convention, taught numerous classes at chapter, regional, and national conventions and seminars, held every office in my chapter, twice, and I'm proud to have been an RPT member of the PTG"

I have really been enjoying reading about everyone's unique experiences- I